Friends of the Mishkan
Chair: Ms. Andrea Wine
Steering Committee: Lena Rogovina, Sanda Fuchs, Tal Gelfer, Gershon Silbert, Wendy Kantor
The Friends of the Mishkan Museum of Art, Ein Harod has been created in the firm belief in the important role this unique museum plays in the Israeli art scene and in the Israeli cultural scene more broadly.
Our goal is to build a group of Friends who will support the Museum’s activities by their presence at our exhibits, by their taking part in promoting the Museum’s objectives and by sharing in its creative endeavors.
The Friends of the Mishkan Museum of Art, Ein Harod aims to help build on the Museum’s rich historical, architectural and artistic past in order to ensure its ongoing and future vibrancy and relevance.
We seek to expand the circles of awareness and build support for the Mishkan Museum of Art, Ein Harod and to raise sufficient funds to ensure its economic sustainability.
We aim to create a community which makes its presence felt in the Museum’s local and national initiatives, including educational and other cultural programs, and participates in the life of the Museum as we develop innovative programs and new activities.
Joining the Friends of the Mishkan Museum of Art, Ein Harod
- Free entrance year-round for 1 person
- 20% discount on Mishkan publications
- Free entrance year-round for 2 people
- Free book or catalogue from the Museum Publications
- Free admission to one concert at the Miron Sima auditorium
- Free entrance year-round for 3 people
- 50% discount on Mishkan publications
- Two free books or catalogues from the Museum Publications
- Private tours with the Museum Director (subject to advance appointment)
All the benefits listed above, plus:
- Free, one-time use of the auditorium for private events (up to 150 people)
- Free, one-time use of the courtyard for private events (up to 40 people)
- Mishkan discount at the guesthouse in Ein Harod (Ichud) Country Lodging
Ask about our special arrangements for families.
How To Join?
Tel: +972-4-6486038; 4-6485701
Nili Heller: +972-528698016
Mishkan omanut Museum of Art
ACCOUNT No. 423215
BANK Code- 12472
IBAN: IL 07-0127-2700-0000-0423-215
Swift-Code: POALILIT AFULA, ISRAEL
Please make checks payable to
Mishkan Museum of Art, Ein Harod
Ein Harod 1896000